GP69 – Gator Patch 3" X 36" Kayak Keel Protector & Repair
Why do I need a Gator Patch?
The answer is simple. The Gator Patch offers a watertight and impenetrable patch for almost every surface you’ll ever encounter. Perfect for aluminum or fiberglass boats, kayaks, canoes, pipes, leaks, skid plates, tanks, and more!
It is the Quick and Easy solution for all your repair problems – Great for watercrafts, recreational vehicles, docks, trailers, tanks, containers, or at home! Cut off just the amount you need or use the whole patch. The one-step fix that requires no mixing, no measuring, no mess, not tools. Gator Patch™ is easy to use and apply with our Prep-Peel-Stick application. Cures simply with UV light in under an hour. Gator Patch™ features the extraordinary bonding and reliability promise that over 100,000 clients have known for nearly 20 years.
A great solution for kayak keel guard or emergency repair patch.
Sand, Paint or Drill in about an hour, Cures & Hardens with the Sun’s Natural UV Rays
Notice for Heavy Plastic Boats:
Hulls weighing over 100 pounds – such as Bass Hunter style boats or larger kayaks may benefit from additional layers of Gator Patch to increase the thickness of the most heavily worn areas for a longer lifespan.
- Quick Fix for a Permanent Solution
- UV Cure Fiberglass Reinforced Repair Patch
- Watertight, Impenetrable
- Available in 4 sizes:
- 3”x4”, 3″x6″, 6”x9”, 9″x 12″
- A Prep-Peel-Stick application that cures simply with UV light in under an hour
- Will bond to virtually all materials
- Repairs almost any surface, moldable around flat or curved areas, dents, joints, or angles Can be drilled, tapped, sanded, or painted within Hour
Made With Pride in The USA.